Parts of the Rural Municipality of De Salaberry are served by the St. Malo-De Salaberry Fire Department. The RM also shares in the administration and operation of the St. Pierre Jolys Fire Department.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - 107 St. Malo Street, St. Malo
- Unit 1 - 2009 Freightliner M2 106 / Grunthal tanker (420/2500)
- 2020 Freightliner M2 106 / Acres pumper
- 1995 Ford F-700 / Fort Garry pumper (625/1000) (SN#M5464)
- 2021 Ford F-350 XL Super Duty 4x4 / Acres brush
- 2000 Chevrolet K3500 / 2004? Grunthal brush (55/120)
- 1990 Ford E-350 rescue
- 1976 Ford C-600 / Thibault pumper (625/1000) (SN#T76-118) (Ex-St. Andrews Rural Municipality Fire Department (Manitoba))
- 196? Chevrolet C65 tanker