The Pierce Dash is a custom fire truck built by Pierce.
Pierce Dash (1984-1999)Edit
Pierce Dash D-8000 (1988-1992)Edit
Pierce Dash 2000 (1999-2008)Edit
- The Pierce Dash 2000 (or simply Pierce Dash) is a heavy duty chassis introduced in 1999 as a replacement to the original Pierce Dash. It was redesigned in 2006 and discontinued in 2008.
Pierce Dash CF (2011-present)Edit
- The Pierce Dash chassis was resurrected in 2011 as the Pierce Dash CF, with an improved redesign than the previous cabs. It included a larger, single-piece windshield and the engine was lowered and moved to the rear of the cab, allowing space for a third firefighter to sit in between the driver and the officer. The Dash CF was originally introduced as a PUC-only chassis but has since been used as a full custom chassis.
- Engine - Detroit DD13 / Cummins L9
- Engine horsepower - 370-525
- Transmission - Allison Transmissions (3000 EVS / 4000 EVS / 4500 EVS)
- Cab width - 96"
- Cab length - 70" / 80"
- Cab roof style - Raised (11" / split 11" for aerials)
- Cab doors - Barrier or Full Height
- Seating capacity - Up to 7
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.