North Middlesex had a population of 6,700 in 2011 over an area of 598 km². Predominantly rural, the largest communities are Parkhill and Ailsa Craig.
North Middlesex was created in 2001 through an amalgamation of the Town of Parkhill, Village of Ailsa Craig, Township of East Williams, Township of McGillivary and Township of West Williams.
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Ailsa Craig Fire Station - 159 William StreetEdit
- Ailsa Craig Engine - 2003 Freightliner FL80 / American LaFrance (1050/1000/15F)
- Ailsa Craig Tanker - 1992 GMC Top Kick / Robica-Forman (port./1500)
- Ailsa Craig Rescue - 1996 GMC Step Van / PK Bodies step van
- Parade - 1953 Chevrolet / Bickle pumper
Parkhill Fire Station - 194 Main StreetEdit
- Parkhill Engine - 2003 Freightliner FL80 / American LaFrance (1050/1000/15F)
- Parkhill Tanker - 2001 Mack RB688S / Local (-/5000) (Tank from airport fuel tender)
- Parade - 1946 Ford / LaFrance pumper (450/)
- 1996 HME 1871 / 1987 Dependable walk-in heavy rescue (Ex-Mississauga Fire & Emergency Services)
- 1993 Ford F Super Duty / Pollock light rescue
- 1983 Ford C900 / King pumper (840/1000) (SN#830020)
- 1981 International S2600 tanker (tank rechassised)
- 1980 Ford F800 / King pumper (625/500) (SN#800037)