The RM of Morris was originally served by three separate fire departments - Lowe Farm Fire Department, Rosenort Fire Department and Sperling Fire Department. The departments were merged under a single chief in the 2010s.
Portions of the municipality are also covered by the Town of Morris Fire Department.
The department has a full-time chief (who also serves as building inspector) and about 60 volunteer firefighters.
|Rosenort Fire Station||27 Main Street||????-2018|
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Lowe Farm Fire Station - Third Street
- Unit 1 - 1991 GMC Top Kick / Fort Garry pumper (840/1000)
Rosenort Fire Station - 1118 Highway 205
- Pumper 1 - 2012 International WorkStar / Acres (1250/?)
- Pumper 2 - 199? GMC TopKick / Fort Garry (625/?)
- Mack tanker (?/4200)
- 2016 International WorkStar 7400 / Acres walk-in rescue (SN#161216148)
Sperling Fire Station - New Street
- Engine 1 - 1996 GMC Top Kick / Fort Garry (625/600/?F)
- 1988 Ford
- 1992 Ford F-800 / Fort Garry pumper (625/600) (Ex-Engine 2)
- 1988 Ford F-800 / FD-built tanker