Area Served[edit | edit source]
The Longbow Lake Volunteer Fire Brigade protects a municipally-unorganized area east of Kenora, Ontario.
The Longbow Lake Fire Brigade provides fire suppression and emergency response services to Kirkup and LeMay townships.
Department Profile[edit | edit source]
The department is composed of volunteers entirely and is funded by donations from the community.
Apparatus Roster[edit | edit source]
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - Storm Bay Road[edit | edit source]
- Car 80 - 1999 GMC pickup first response (Donated by Trans-Canada Pipelines)
- Rescue 84 - Ford mini-pumper
- 1984 Ford F / Pierreville pumper
- 1947 International / Bickle pumper (Ex-Kenora Fire and Emergency Services)
Retired Apparatus[edit | edit source]
- 1997 GMC C3500 / Superior mini-pumper (port./240)
- 1957 Fargo / Marsh pumper (625/500) (Ex-Kenora Fire & Emergency Services)