Lake of Bays Township was formed through the amalgamation of the Townships of Franklin, Ridout and portions of the Township of McLean. The Franklin Township Fire Department and McLean Township Fire Department merged to form the new township fire service.
|50||2309 Limberlost Road, Interlaken||1999-2019||Closed due to volunteer recruitment challenges. Fire protection for the area provided by Station 30.|
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station 20 - 1230 Fox Point Road, Port Cunnington
- Pumper 20 - 1997 Ford F-800 / Metalfab (1050/1000)
- Rescue 21 - 2005 Ford F / PK Welding
Fire Station 30 - 1007 Limberlost Road, Hillside
- ATV 30
- Pumper 30 - 2004 Freightliner FL 80 / Advance (1050/1000/45F)
- Rescue 31 - 2005 Ford F / PK Welding
- Tanker 32 - 1999 GMC C8500 / Metalfab (port./1500)
Fire Station 40 - 12 University Street, Baysville
- Pumper 40 - 2001 Freightliner FL 80 / Advance (1050/1000/40A/40B)
- Rescue 41 - 2005 Ford F / PK Welding
- Tanker 42
Lake of Bays Township called tender 2021-03 for a new pumper. Bids close 14 May 2021.
- 1987 Ford E-350 / Morgan light rescue (Ex-Parry Sound Fire Department)
- 1984 GMC C7000 / King pumper (625/850) (SN#840039)
- 1983 Ford C / King pumper (1050/500) (SN#830015) (Ex-Stratford Fire Department (Ontario))
- 1973 International L1700 tanker (200/1000)
- 1972 International L1700 / Local tanker (250/1000)
- 1970 Ford C-900 / Thibault pumper (1050/500) (SN#T70-187) (Ex-Newmarket Fire Department (Ontario))
- 1964 Mercury C / King pumper (840/?) (SN#63095) (Ex-Midland Fire Department (Ontario))
- Ford F / MTI front-mount pumper