|Fire Station||Railway Avenue||????-2010||Currently used by Spruce Lakes Recreation District and Glenboro Community Development Corporation.|
All pump/tank measurements are in Imperial gallons.
Fire Station - South Railway Avenue
- Pumper 1 - 2017 International 7400 / Acres (1050/1000/25F) (SN#170412152)
- Pumper 2 - 1998 International 4900 / Superior (1050/800) (SN#SE 1893)
- Rescue - 1995 Pierce Saber walk-in heavy rescue (SN#E8834) (Ex-Morris Fire Department (Illinois))
The Municipality of Glenboro-South Cypress called RFQ 2021-02 for a new wildland truck. Bids close 7 May 2021.
- 1990 GMC Sierra 3500 / Norbert's Manfacturing light rescue
- 1985 Mack R tanker (Wrecked in an MVA, 05/2017)
- 1976 GMC / Thibault pumper (625/1000) (SN#T76-149)
- 1965 International L1600
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.